Inside Hospitality Solutions is delighted to welcome Manchester Mills, a Guest Worldwide Company and subsidiary of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY) to the IHS Network.
Manchester Mills is a leading global textiles producer, offering the hospitality industry an innovative, sustainable and versatile product range that meets all budget or design requirements with a commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Based in Somerset, NJ, Manchester Mills prides itself on meeting the ever-changing needs of its customers with a blend of expertise and manufacturing flexibility, ensuring that comfort is woven into every thread produced.
Manchester Mills engineers innovative textile solutions, sourcing top-quality raw materials and producing cost-effective, durable bed linens, absorbent towels, robes, pillows, shower curtains, blankets, mattress pads and toppers through leading-edge research and development and robust quality control.
The team is always mindful of the environmental impact and social responsibility of every aspect of a product, from manufacturing to delivery.
- Linen and terry products are principally made from cotton, a sustainable raw material;
- Certified organic cotton and Global Organic Textile Standard cotton are also available;
- The polyester used includes 25 – 100 per cent recycled content;
- No harmful chemicals used in production with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certification;
- Partnership with Microban® for antimicrobial product protection;
- Recycled and recyclable packaging;
- Social Compliance Certification; and
- Guest Ready® Continuous Wash Process Systems program does not require linens to be washed before first use.
Manchester Mills produces a large selection of strong and absorbent textile blends, durable fabrics, and decorative designs that meet any budget or design need. Their innovative solutions include:
- Advantiva® Sleep System for a better fit;
- RenewTM pillow with removable inner core for operational cost and energy savings;
- TemperLoft® hybrid fill for improved guest comfort and environmental friendliness;
- PhasologyTM bed linens that adjust to body temperature, dry faster and improve efficiency;
- Trucore® technology synergises cotton and polyester into a core-spun yarn; and
- Protect360° with a patent-pending Triple Bed Bug Lock.
Manchester Mills is a welcome Inside Hospitality Solutions Network member and a trusted business partner in textile supplies for your hotel, motel, and resort.
Said Rich Paliwoda, IHS President and Chief Development Officer: “We are thrilled to highlight the great products offered by Manchester Mills. They are another great resource for the IHS audience to improve the guest experience.”
You can find Manchester Mills detailed listing, including contact details, in the IHS Resource Directory.
Do you have any industry news that you’d like to share? Send us your press releases, survey results, news, and articles, and we will publish them here on the IHS website. Just complete the contact form and get in touch.