Welcome to LifeCycle Facilitation Services (LFS)– An Integrated Facility Management solution company, providing consolidated and uniform facility strategies for the maintenance, repair and replacement of building systems, equipment and business space materials.
With a team of highly experienced and qualified people, powerful technology and a consistent approach, LifeCycle can support your property with three fundamental principles:
- Maintain – preventative maintenance scheduling, to improve equipment and materials life-expectancy;
- Repair – on-demand emergency service for timely repair, to mitigate the negative impact of equipment failure; and
- Replace – track the cost of frequent repair costs as compared to equipment replacement, to drive down costs.
LifeCycle understands that busy hotel and resort managers can often pay too much for ongoing maintenance or, worse, can allow their properties to fall into disrepair. With Lifecycle, property managers can focus on their brand and guest experience while the LifeCycle FS team:
- Monitors equipment assets to ensure the facility is functioning efficiently and safely for customers;
- Leverages sophisticated technology and accesses 37,000 plus vendors to drive a competitive bidding process for all required maintenance and repair services; and
- Provides vendor management, full work order management, data collection and analysis of all costs related to each equipment asset and vendor payment, allowing the property managers to make informed business decisions
LifeCycle provides a wide range of Integrated Facility Management and consulting services to all business verticals, including:
- Cooling Systems
- Hot Water Systems
- Janitorial & Handyman Services
- Parking Lot
- Kitchen Equipment
- Capital Bid Management
LifeCycle is a welcome member of the IHS Supplier Network and your trusted business partner for maintaining and transforming your facility management process.
Said Rich Paliwoda, IHS President and Chief Development Officer: “We welcome LifeCycle, a provider of critical services to maintain properties and capital investment.”
You’ll find LifeCycle’s detailed listing, including contact details, in the IHS Supplier Directory.