National vacation ownership company, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, announced today that it has won 14 American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Awards.
The ARDA Awards, which are presented annually and honor the best resorts, teams, individuals, and initiatives in the timeshare sector, are divided into categories that cover all aspects of the business.
This year’s awards were presented at the ARDA’s annual conference, Timeshare Together, which took place at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida.
“Bringing home so many ARDA Awards speaks to the team’s unwavering commitment to our mission of becoming the most loved brand in family travel,” said Tom Nelson, Chief Executive Officer at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated. “And what is even more impressive is the wide breadth of teams and projects that were awarded this great honor. All of our team members – regardless of their department or area of focus – are dedicated to providing customer-obsessed service to our guests and using innovation to drive the industry forward.”
The award recipients represent a cross-section of the HICV departments, including sales, marketing, brand and creative, legal, talent acquisition, and resort operations.
The Kemmons’ Spirit of Innovation Challenge was recognized with an ARDA Circle of Excellence award, which signifies the greatest degree of achievement in the industry. When it was first introduced in 2021, the Kemmons’ Spirit of Innovation Challenge was designed to be a companywide competition in which team members were invited to submit their ideas for a new product, program, or initiative, with the winner’s proposal being incorporated inside the business.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations received 14 ARDA Awards including:
- Kemmons’ Spirit of Innovation Challenge – ARDA Circle of Excellence Innovator Award
- Christina Mansfield – Marketing Management Leader Award
- Nicole Cihock – Marketing Individual Award
- New Orleans Resort Launch – Marketing Program Award
- Guillermo Fernandez Mascaro – Salesperson: In-House Award
- Mary George – Sales Verification Loan Officer/Quality Assurance Officer Award
- Sarah McNairn – Legal and Regulatory Manager, Team Member or Team Award
- Talent Acquisition Team – Human Resources Recruiting Professional or Team Award
- Orange Lake Resort Security Team – Safety/Security Professional or Team Award
- Orlando Zurita – Resort Assistant Manager Award
- Hafid Rkiki – Resort Department Manager Award
- Orange Lake Resort Laundry Team – Resort Operations Team Award
- New Orleans Resort: 90 Sizzle Video – Digital Sales Film Award
- Kemmons’ Spirit of Innovation Challenge – Employee Engagement or Communications Campaign Award
Do you have any industry news that you’d like to share? Send us your press releases, news, and articles, and we will publish them here on the IHS website. Just complete the contact form and get in touch.