In addition to receiving two ARDA Circle of Excellence (ACE) Awards for Employee of the Year and Emerging Leader, which represent the highest level of excellence in the resort industry, HGV was recognized with 15 additional awards.
The ARDA Awards Program acknowledges and celebrates achievement in the timeshare business by honoring the most deserving nominees in areas such as overall professional excellence, excellent sales and marketing successes, product design, advertising, and promotion.
“To say we are immensely proud of our 17 ARDA Award winners, along with the 38 finalists who represented our company and their ongoing commitment to excellence, would be an understatement,” said Mark Wang, president and CEO of Hilton Grand Vacations. “This is the first time in HGV’s history that we’ve had this many winners recognized at ARDA, and what a prestigious honor that is. I am proud of the extraordinary efforts and spirit of hospitality from our team members and the immense impact they have on our owners and guests each and every day.”
The following is a complete list of HGV’s ARDA Award winners:
- ACE Employee of the Year Award – Ivan Cesar
- ACE Emerging Leader Award – Eric MacMartin
- Marketing Team – Las Vegas Marketing Support Department
- Marketing Individual – Nicole Liepman
- Sales Team – Parc Soleil Action Line Team
- Salesperson: Traditional Line – Rose Barone
- Business Administration or Operations Team – Finance and Accounting Teams
- Owner/Customer Relations Team Member – Dorothea Knot-Devries
- Human Resources Team – HR People Integration Team
- Safety/Security Professional – Timothy Tucker
- Resort Assistant Manager – Joe Forgette
- Resort Department Manager – Bill Deck
- Resort Operations Team Member – Barbara Mooney
- Housekeeping Manager – Ema Flores
- Housekeeping Team Member – Kristine Quiroga
- Digital Magazine – Club Traveler
- Refurbishment: Unit – The Quin, a Hilton Club
The winners of this year’s ARDA Awards were chosen by a panel of industry professionals, corporate executives, and judges from outside the industry who represented a diverse range of fields in connection to the category divisions in which they competed.
As a result of its success and hard work, HGV has received awards in categories such as Inventory Revenue Management Manager (IRM), Resort General Manager (RGM), Resort Operations Team (ROT), Newsletter (newsletter design), and Interior Design (interior design), highlighting the dedication and success of its team members.
Do you have any industry news that you’d like to share? Send us your press releases, news, and articles, and we will publish them here on the IHS website. Just complete the contact form and get in touch.