We are delighted to announce that another excellent hospitality business, GoTab, has joined the IHS Network!
GoTab provides cost-effective, agile, restaurant commerce solutions that facilitate mobile-based ordering and payment of restaurant tabs across 35 U.S. states, Canada and growing.
GoTab’s technology was developed by experienced restaurateur, Tim McLaughlin, who identified areas where his restaurant could improve operationally and maintain standards of service.
Launched in 2016 as a mobile payment solution, GoTab added QR-based contactless ordering in 2018. Today, GoTab is a complete eCommerce platform, with an all-in-one POS, that allows guests to:
- Scan a table QR code with their mobile device
- Open a tab and share via text or QR code
- Browse the full menu
- Submit an order
- Add notes or questions; communicate with staff and back of house
- Use mobile pay
- Split payments across card types
- Pay via Apple or Android pay
The COVID-19 pandemic led to the development of new capabilities that hospitality clients require. The result for GoTab has been a 7,000 per cent increase in transaction volume and the acquisition of hundreds of customers across the US looking for online ordering, takeout and delivery services.
Clients who use GoTab enjoy:
- Higher customer spend – 23 per cent compared to counter service
- Higher Yelp reviews – on average ½ star higher for GoTab users
- Higher guest satisfaction with guests preferring GoTab to traditional models and longer wait times
- Higher transaction volume – typically three-five times more at peak versus traditional POS
- Seamless communication between guest and server-initiated tabs
- Quicker table turnover
- Greater insight and control of their customer experience
GoTab’s contactless ordering, location and payment technology can be used by hotels and resorts to allow guests to self-order and pay, whether in the property’s restaurant, in-room or poolside. Not only does this increase revenue, it maintains physical distancing and provides quicker service times, which improves the overall customer experience.
Said Rich Paliwoda, IHS President and Chief Development Officer: “GoTab provides the innovative solutions IHS readers want to learn about. If your F&B venue wants to increase revenue, improve staff efficiency and increase guest satisfaction, I encourage you to schedule a GoTab demo.”
You can find more about GoTab including contact details in the IHS Resource Directory or request a demo of their software.