Inside Hospitality Solutions, a leading provider of innovative marketing solutions for the hospitality industry is excited to announce the addition of FreemanKelley, Inc. to its expanding IHS Provider Network. With nearly 50 years of experience, FreemanKelley is a sales firm renowned for its commitment to delivering the best customer experience and representing major brands in the hospitality sector.
FreemanKelley has established strong connections across the hospitality industry, building a reputation for representing a wide selection of top-quality hospitality products, including:
- Decorator Industries Bed and Window Treatments
- DVP Fabrics
- Proimi, Masaya and Landgrave Furniture
- Downlite Pillows and Mattress Pads
- Daniel Paul Chairs
- Aesthetic Mirror
- Hollywood Platforms/Bed Bases
- Trinity Lighting
- Werzalit Indoor/Outdoor Tables
- Serta Simmons Bedding
Focusing on customer service excellence has made FreemanKelley a trusted partner for hotel and timeshare resort operators, ensuring access to world-class brands that meet the highest standards.
“We are excited to partner with Inside Hospitality Solutions, utilizing the marketing expertise for which they are known, with the FreemanKelley mission of supplying exceptional quality and value through outstanding customer service and superior hospitality products,” said Mike Kelley, a partner in the firm.
“At Inside Hospitality Solutions, we are thrilled to welcome FreemanKelley to our Provider Network,” said Rich Paliwoda, President of Inside Hospitality Solutions. “Their extensive experience and dedication to customer satisfaction perfectly aligns with the IHS mission of promoting organizations that deliver exceptional solutions to our audience of hospitality professionals. FreemanKelley’s expertise in the industry, along with a commitment to trust and building personal connections, makes them an invaluable addition to our network.”
Inside Hospitality Solutions and FreemanKelley will collaborate on three premiere initiatives:
- Decorator Industries: Providing top-notch window treatments, cushions, and bed coverings, Decorator Industries offers high-quality and stylish solutions to enhance the functionality and aesthetic appeal of hospitality spaces, managing projects from inception to completion.
- DVP Fabrics: Known for beauty, value, and accessibility, DVP Fabrics offers an extensive selection of fabrics tailored to meet the unique needs of the hospitality industry. With a focus on quality and design, DVP provides innovative and practical solutions for every application.
- Proimi, Masaya, and Landgrave: Incorporating ancient traditions with versatility in resort and outdoor furniture, Proimi, Masaya, and Landgrave are renowned brands that bring elegance and functionality to hospitality spaces. Their furniture collections offer durability and style, enhancing the guest experience, both indoors and out.
By becoming an Inside Hospitality Solutions Provider, FreemanKelley aims to provide hotel and resort operators with comprehensive access to top-tier products, outstanding customer service, and trusted industry expertise. This collaboration underscores Inside Hospitality Solutions’ commitment to informing hospitality professionals about companies providing the industry with innovative products and services.
For more information about FreemanKelley and its products and services, visit www.freemankelley.com.
For more information about Inside Hospitality Solutions and its comprehensive range of promotional packages and marketing services, visit www.insidehs.com
About Inside Hospitality Solutions: Inside Hospitality Solutions is a leading provider of innovative solutions for the hospitality industry. With a commitment to delivering exceptional products and services, Inside Hospitality Solutions helps hotel and resort operators enhance guest experiences, streamline operations, and drive revenue growth. Its Provider Network consists of industry-leading brands, offering a comprehensive suite of solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of each property.
About FreemanKelley: FreemanKelley is a sales firm with nearly 50 years of experience in the hospitality industry. They are renowned for their commitment to providing the best customer experience and representing major brands that offer a wide selection of hospitality products. FreemanKelley’s focus on trust and personal connections with customers has made them a trusted partner in the industry.
Do you have any industry knowledge, experience, or news you’d like to share? Why not send us your press releases, survey results, news, and articles? We will publish them here on the IHS website. Just complete the contact form and get in touch.
Subscribe today to our Linkedin Newsletter Inside Hospitality.
Image: St Gregory Washington DC King Studio