Welcome to CPNA – A leading provider of full-service contract purchasing for hotels, vacation properties, restaurants, student housing, senior residence and other commercial properties.
CPNA’s 26+ years of experience covers a wide range of chain-affiliated luxury and mid-market and limited-service hotels and properties. The team has completed over 1,000 projects with their hospitality portfolio including clients such as Best Western, Choice, IHG and Wyndham.
Today, led by President Wine Mansfield and with the tagline “Designed to be Different”, CPNA provides a wealth of products and services, including:
- Project planning, including lead-time analysis and responsibility assignment.
- Design, following brand requirements and including color boards and renderings.
- Budgeting, including vendor selection, comparative quotes and cash flow projections.
- Procurement, including item approval, order placing and ongoing communication.
- Logistics including shipment scheduling, expediting and brokerage if required.
- Third-party services, including accredited design, financing, renovation and installation.
As a one-stop solution provider, the CPNA team manages every aspect of your project. So whether you are considering a new color scheme or improving the layout of your location, particularly important with today’s COVID-19 regulations, CPNA can assist.
From ensuring the chosen design meets your brand standards to introducing you to accredited designers, the CPNA team supports your every step.
CPNA is a welcome member of the IHS Supplier Network and your trusted business partner when it comes to contract purchasing and interior design at your property.
Said Rich Paliwoda, IHS President and Chief Development Officer: “We are pleased to have CPNA listed on our platform. If you need design, purchasing and logistics services for all sectors of the hospitality industry, you can find information on IHS about CPNA and learn about the tremendous value they bring to their clients.”
As an IHS Member, you’ll find CPNA’s detailed listing, including contact details, in the IHS Supplier Directory.
If you would like to join the IHS Supplier Network and put your products and services directly in front of hospitality professionals, then contact the team today for further information.