Are you a hospitality professional with advice and knowledge to share or company news you’d like to communicate to the hospitality community? Then send it to us for review. We would love to publish content and supplier press releases here on Inside Hospitality Solutions for our members to enjoy and benefit from.
What’s in it for you?
As a contributor, you have an opportunity to share your knowledge, insights and advice with our members across the world. Having your content published here will position you as an expert in your field, which is great for your career advancement – and your resume.
Suppliers have the opportunity to share their company press releases and communications.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- If you’re submitting an article, write about your industry or an area of expertise based on your first-hand experience in the hospitality industry.
- Don’t sell or self-promote. Our members seek your best advice and expertise, not a sales pitch. Don’t write about how your product, company or service is the best solution. It won’t be published. Instead, inform and educate your audience.
- Include your unique insights and expertise. Be original.
- Avoid jargon, long passages or academic-style writing. Readers prefer straightforward, easy-to-read content that is easy to understand. Use bullet points and short paragraphs for the scan readers among us.
- Include a takeaway, so your audience remembers your advice.
- Make sure you read our full guide for content contributors and terms and conditions before sending any material to us.
- If you are submitting a press release, please include as much information as possible and one link.
Complete the form below to contribute your content: